SPR Supertrees version history
From Bioinformatics SoftwareJump to navigationJump to search
- Trees can be multifurcating with -allow_multi option
- Much faster SPR distance calculations
- Many new options including collapsing unsupported bipartitions, fast consideration of unrooted trees with -simple_unrooted option, starting from a specified tree with -initial_tree option, limiting the radius of considered SPR permutations with -r option (-r 1 uses NNI permutations)
- initial program version.
- Computes rooted supertrees that minimize the rooted SPR distance using exact calculations or varying levels of approximation.
- Optionally computes rooted supertrees that minimize the SPR distance to any rooting of a list of unrooted input trees.
- Version used in "Subtree Prune-and-Regraft Supertrees."